Nghinh Luong Dinh, Hue
Nghinh Lương Đình (Luong Dinh Welcome Pavilion) was built in 1852 as a rest place for the Emperor while fishing. It situated on the Perfume River shore just opposite the Phu Van Lau. The pavilion is brick with a tiled roof, and from the pavilion to the water are 13 steps. Recently Luong Dinh Welcome Pavilion was restored and today can be admired by anyone. From here opens a great view on the Perfume River.