- Payments may be made by cash, bank transfer and credit/debit card.
- Electronic payments are processed via the Secured OnePAY Payment Gateway upon confirmation. We receive payments from cards executed by or carrying the logos of Visa, MasterCard, American Express and JCB.
CHANGE, CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- Huong River Services (HRS) does not charge fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by HRS Sales Office more than five (5) days ahead of your confirmed travel date.
- If you request changes within 5 five (5) days or less of your confirmed travel date, HRS will attempt to accommodate your request; however, changes are subject to an 30% additional fee of the booking value.
- Written notice of cancellation must be sent to HRS in writing.
- HRS reserves the right to cancel part or all the tourism service package if the deposit or the full payment are not implemented in due time set by HRS.
- Tourism services cancellation charge are applied as follows:
- Above 14 days of your boat trip: 0% booking value
- 07 - 14 days of your boat trip: 30% booking value
- 02 - 07 days your boat trip: 50% booking value
- Within 2 days of your boat trip or no-show: 100% booking value
- No refunds in the following cases:
- Absence of customer when HRS boat disembarks the pier.
- Unused HRS tourism services
- Refunds: Once confirmed with customer, HRS will process the refund to customer minus the cancellation fee (if any) and the transaction fee (if any) charged by a third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- HRS shall be liable only for its own negligence.
- HRS will not be liable to cancel or change its tourism services under any circumstance of force majeure (e.g war, natural disaster, fire, etc.). In such situations, HRS shall endeavor to offer the nearest possible alternative tour (subject to further payment to cover cruise difference or refund).
- HRS does not provide insurance for personal injury, luggage loss or medical evacuation for any force majeure case.
- The responsibility of HRS for damage to or loss of the Passenger’s luggage, belongings or property is limited to the maximum sum of 7,000,000 (seven million) VND per person (equivalent to US $300). Under no circumstances will HRS be responsible for loss or damage to valuables if not placed in security boxes at the reception desk.
- HRS is responsible for purchasing travel insurance for passengers on HRS boat. In case of death or injury due to an accident, the insurer will deal directly with the passenger. The maximum compensation is 30,000,000 (thirty million) VND / person.
- HRS shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to the passenger for damages for emotional distress, mental anguish or psychological injury of any kind, when such damages were neither the result of a physical injury to the passenger, the result of the passenger having been at actual risk of a physical injury, nor intentionally inflicted by HRS.